eworld is delighted to announce that we will be participating at the upcoming 1st ISA UAE Conference & Exhibition on 30th & 31st May 2016 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are pleased to invite you to our stand and talk to you about how our products, services, and added value could benefit you.
About 1st ISA UAE Conference & Exhibition:
The technical exchange is an important element of professional development. In the Middle East, and especially in the Gulf Region, automation technical exchange events take place sporadically and at a limited scale. The ISA Automation Conference and Exhibition 2016 (United Arab Emirates) aims to be a full-scale conference and trade show that will bring various parties involved in the field of process automation and safety under one roof. The program will be a unique opportunity for networking, learning and expanding business opportunities.
eworld incorporated in 2002, with HQ office in Dubai-UAE, is a Value Added Distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data/voice, security, and industrial networking and telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. Recognized for unparalleled quality, reliability and professional services, eworld has a very strong and uniquely skilled team whose technical expertise adds value to the Projects Supply Chain within the region.
Below are some of the points our experts will be happy to share and discuss with you during your visit:
Oil Pipeline Security and Management
- Remote monitoring, control, and management of oil pipelines from the control center
- Uses fiber optics for long-distance transmission of data across the country
- Gigabit redundant ring for high data availability
- A rugged design capable of operating under harsh environmental
Wellhead Remote Monitoring and Maintenance Communication Network
- Industrial-grade devices that are capable of operating well under extreme temperatures
- An efficient network with high bandwidth for data, voice, and video transmission
- A reliable network for long-distance transmission between oil and gas fields
- Certified explosion-proof devices for hazardous locations
- Fast auto-recovery to prevent data loss in case the network goes down
Intrusion Detection with SNMP and IP Video in Factory
- SNMP support for each device
- I/O device/status controlled by SNMP
- Device status reporting by SNMP traps
- Large bandwidth using fiber ring architecture
- Industrial-grade video surveillance to withstand bad weather conditions